Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a 2 day workshop to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help their organizations change by providing participants with:.An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
• The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
• An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
• Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
• Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
• Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
Course Topics:Why Agile Matters
• Challenges of an Agile Leader
• Leaders Grow Agility
• Developing People
• Measuring Agility
Who should attend?
The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.
All participants completing the Professional Agile Leadership — Essentials course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I) certification assessment. If you attempt the PAL I assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Magdalena Firlit — Scrum and Agile Coach, consultant, trainer, mentor, life and business coach (graduated Coach according to postgraduate university course ICF).
She obtained an accreditation from Scrum.org and can provide certified trainings Professional Scrum Master, Professional Agile Leadership — Essentials and Professional Scrum Foundations.
She has had over 17 years of professional experience. Currently Magdalena is focused on Agile transformations of both organisations and teams. She cooperates with different size companies and with all levels in organisation.
She provides trainings and workshops related with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and soft skills. She is present as a speaker at conferences, meetups communities of practice and leads workshops and trainings.
- 3 Tickets 499EUR
- Early birds 599 EUR till November, 1
- Regular birds 699 EUR till November, 25